Science is such an important aspect of learning about the world we live in. Here are our Top 5 Science Toys for kids of all ages (and adults too! I have the floating magnets on my desk!!)
1. Magnetic Wands - Is something magnetic? Find out with these lovely wands. Use them for sorting, learning about materials, sensory play for little ones and a wide range of fun activities!
2. Bug Eye Viewer - Okay, so it's called a Bug Eye Viewer, but why just look at bugs? Put anything you like in the container and get an up close look at whatever it is!
3. Coloured Paddles - How does the world look through these coloured paddles? What about when a red and blue paddle are put over each other? Great for exploring colour and light.
4. Floating Magnets - Place the ring magnets over the stand and watch the magic! Set of four rings (colour coded and marked with north/south poles) and a stand.
5. Magnifying Glass - A classic for a reason. Magnifying glasses make anyone feel like a detective or scientist!
Comments will be approved before showing up.