Lay Buy powered by PayPal - CleverStuff Terms and Conditions
Lay buy powered by PayPal - how it works :
5 SIMPLE STEPS
1. CHECKOUT Select Lay-Buy payment option at checkout.
2. CHOOSE YOUR PLAN Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan. Cleverstuff requires a 10% deposit and a maximum term of 6 months for any plan.
3. ENTER PAYPAL DETAILS Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure platform.
4. SCHEDULED PAYMENTS Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date (the same date each month as your order). If a payment fails, PayPal will attempt to withdraw the amount again. If it fails multiple times your order will be at risk of forfeiture.
5. RECEIVE YOUR TOYS Shortly after your last payment is completed, your order will be shipped to you and tracking information will be sent to the email linked to your order (this may be different to the email used for your payments - please check both when looking for order confirmation).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Under our Layby agreement the customer is deemed to have agreed to the following terms:
An initial down payment of between 10% - 50% is required (this amount is set by the customer)
Laybys may be for a term between 2 months and 6 months, debited monthly.
All laybys require regular repayments.
If a Layby order is cancelled by the customer, or a payment is missed by more than 14 days all payments will be refunded to you aside from a retained cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the total order value.
Please choose carefully as once the layby is set up, no changes can be made.
If an item is unavailable, the customer will be notified and all payments refunded as soon as the seller is aware.
Layby orders must also adhere to CleverStuff's Terms and Conditions for sale and the returns policy is upheld also.
If you have any questions about Lay Buy, or your order, please don't hesitate to get in touch with one of our friendly team members today - CONTACT US - we are happy to help in any way we can!